Saturday, August 21, 2010

GO MILLARD EAGLES!!!

This year I have a lot of millard spirit for some reason. Last night was our football teams first game for the year. Our team has done quite well  in the past years so we thought we would check them out. My neighbor was nice enough to give us some millard shirts so we would fit in. I even got Lonnie there with a millard shirt on. (YAH!!) We played North Sanpete. Well we lost 19 to 6 but we got the next game. In 2 weeks watch out Granstville.
GO EAGLES!!!

Lonnie sat in the fire truck the whole time with his buddy. They blew the siren and flashed lights when we got a touchdown and when each quarter ended. He enjoyed that a lot. 


Our cute cheerleaders!!

Our eagles team is so short not a tall dude in sight
(where are the swallows???) hehe

The best part of the whole game was watching Haley cheer and clap. She would copy the cheerleaders and clap eveytime someone would clap. She loved it. We might have a future cheerleader on our hands. (oh boy)

Man how I miss the good old High School days!!
We ALL enjoyed ourselves and cant wait for next game. If you wear blue you get a ticket and can win prizes. YIPPY!! So now that Lonnie enjoys it we got 2 chances to win. I dont dare put Haley in blue to get a third ticket. People already thinks she is a boy.

1 comment:

  1. How could they possibly think she was a boy. She is way to adorable. As for next weeks football game, I have to say..."Go GRANTSVILLE COWBOYS (ha ha)". That is where I grew up and cheered. It doesn't get out of the blood that easily. Let me know who wins the game. It sounds like you had a good date night. KEEP SMILING!!!

    ReplyDelete